Our client is an innovator in the property-tech space with a complete suite of software and services tailored for residential strata communities. The goal is for strata councils, boards, HOAs, and landlords to protect their real-estate investment through improved communication, greater collaboration and self-serve tools for residents.
What they’re looking for
They’re looking for people who can jump in and own the front-end. Someone comfortable with building engaging and accessible front-end apps and the pipelines to deploy them. The ideal candidate knows how to juggle multiple projects, frequently and incrementally ship products and has a solid understanding of engineering best practices.
In the fast-paced world of a disruptive and innovative SaaS product, you are:
- A team player who believes collaboration trumps working in a silo
- Someone who believes that done is better than perfect
- Able to wear multiple hats when needed
- Ambitious and curious – you love learning new technologies and applying them to your work
- Someone with a strong analytical and data-driven mindset who loves breaking down walls
- Of the mindset that great software is about tradeoffs and that there is no silver bullet
Your skills and experience should include:
- 5+ years of experience developing and deploying client-side code using frameworks/libraries such as AngularJS, React, and Vue.
- Extensive expertise and knowledge with designing and developing client-side interactive features using HTML, CSS and ES6.
- Proven experience translating complex UX/UI designs into responsive front-end code
- Experience developing against RESTful web services and an opinion on how they should be architected
- Good judgement on making technical tradeoffs
- A demonstrated ability and interest in picking up new technologies
- A love of learning and teaching, being both a mentor and mentee
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Things that aren’t required but would raise you above the rest:
- Experience developing accessible web applications
- Experience with mobile platforms like iOS and Android
- Experience building distributed systems in the cloud
- Experience working within agile design and development teams