Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer who understands the value of automating workflows and streamlining software delivery. Our client is looking for someone to drive automation and move the business forward.
Our client is a leader in the property technology (PropTech) space. They make living in, managing and running residential properties easier. Their mission is to provide the most comprehensive suite of products and services for building and managing residential communities. Their vision is to change the way people experience community living, connect with their neighbours and interact with their homes.
• Have an automate-first mindset
• Passionate about developing tools to improve the productivity of the team
• Able to wear multiple hats when needed
• Ambitious and curious – you love learning new technologies and apply them to
improving our continuous delivery process
• A team player who believes collaboration trumps working in a silo
Skills and Experience
Your skills and experience should include:
• 4+ years of experience with automation and continuous integration pipelines
• Experience building automation infrastructure from the ground up
• Automation experience using various tools such as Selenium, WebdriverIO, JMeter,
Chai, Cypress, Puppeteer etc.
• Deep understanding of CI systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI.
• A love of learning and teaching, being both a mentor and mentee
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Things that aren’t required but would raise you above the rest:
• Experience developing accessible web applications
• Experience with mobile platforms like iOS and Android
• Experience building distributed systems in the cloud
• Experience working with GraphQL
• Experience with building mobile apps with React Native
The client is growing both through acquisition and organic growth and has several different lines of business. This role is for the most heavily tech-focused part of the business. Of their 170 employees, 60 are in this fast-growing part of the business. It’s a collaborative and modern company with a focus on best practices.