Our client is a leader in the desktop and workstation virtualization space for clients that need secure, high-performance virtual desktops and workstations. Clients include security agencies, movie and television studios, and those with complex IT infrastructure. The PCoIP technology fundamentally simplifies how computing is provisioned, managed and used. The clients PCoIP Cloud Access Software spans Linux, and Windows including kernel drivers and application software. In addition, the client suite includes macOS, iOS and Android clients.
Our client is looking for talented, creative and team-oriented macOS software developers to participate in the design and development of their PCoIP Cloud Access Software.
As part of an Agile development team, you will be responsible for the design, development and testing of software for all levels of the product. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in driver development on macOS.
Work within a Scrum team to design, implement and maintain application software and kernel drivers.
Write high performance, secure, reliable and maintainable code with solid unit test coverage.
Troubleshoot issues in the lab, utilizing debugging tools for application software and kernel drivers.
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
• Strong macOS development knowledge and experience with Objective-C
• C++ software development experience
• Excellent software design and programming skills
• First class analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate with developers, product owners and other team members
• Passion to work in an exciting environment and deliver new technologies and products to the marketplace
• Ability to learn quickly
• Experience with multi-threaded high performance programming with in-depth knowledge of CPU architectures
• Hands on experience with test automation and scripting languages (e.g. Perl and/or Python)
• Experience with Agile development approaches such as Scrum
Ideal candidates will be located in Vancouver, BC, however, the client will consider candidates in other parts of Canada that already have the right to work in the country and are open to moving to Vancouver.
If you’re a strong fit for this role, please apply via the button on the top right.