Are you passionate about using test automation to help ensure that teams get feedback quickly
and that customers get a high-quality product? Do you want to have a meaningful impact on
people’s lives using technology? If so, you may be the perfect fit for our client!
Our client is a leader in the property technology (PropTech) space. They make living in, managing and running residential properties easier. Their mission is to provide the most comprehensive suite of products and services for building and managing residential communities. Their vision is to change the way people experience community living, connect with their neighbours and interact with their homes.
The client is currently testing it products manually. It needs someone to bring the expertise of building automation and tooling to their testing processes and integrate these with their nascent CI/CD pipeline. You’ll write test automation in order to quickly validate functionality and identify issues. You’ll also work to streamline our CI/CD processes to ensure rapid delivery of a quality product into the hands of end users. Through your past experience, you’ve learned how to juggle multiple projects, know
how to frequently and incrementally ship products, and have a solid understanding of
engineering best practices.
• An Automation mindset
• Passionate about developing tools to improve the productivity of the team
• Able to wear multiple hats when needed
• Believes good QA is crucial to delivering a quality product
• Ambitious and curious
• Love learning new technologies and applying them to improving processes
• Team Player
Skills and Experience
Your skills and experience should include:
• 4+ years of experience with writing test automation scripts and continuous integration
• Experience building automation infrastructure from the ground up
• Automation experience using various tools such as Selenium, WebdriverIO, JMeter,
Chai, Casper, RSpec, Cypress, Puppeteer etc
• Deep understanding of CI systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI.
• Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
• A love of learning and teaching, being both a mentor and mentee
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
The client is growing both through acquisition and organic growth and has several different lines of business. This role is for the most heavily tech-focused part of the business. Of their 170 employees, 60 are in this fast-growing part of the business. It’s a collaborative and modern company with a focus on best practices.